An accurate and efficient mechanism to identify the misplacement of goods:
As there is a lot of movement of goods from warehouses to stores there are chances of products getting delivered to the wrong store. In order to overcome this issue we’ve implemented our two products, smart beacon tags & Cloud Sense (smart sensors)
- Goods moving out from the warehouse will be attached with smart tags, vehicles will have CloudSense (sensor) devices installed.
- Vehicles and goods will be categorized location-wise.
- The location assigned for a vehicle will be mapped with a CloudSense (sensor) attached to the goods in it.
- If any asset enters in the wrong location, alerts will be generated to notify the user.
Maintaining the quality of dairy products with real-time temperature monitoring:
- Temperature sensors that can detect the temperature and humidity will be installed in the dairy product storage unit.
- The temperature and humidity level of the storage units can be managed by the user by setting the minimum and maximum safe limits in the Temperature sensor.
- When the temperature/humidity exceeds the safe limit, notifications will be generated to alert the user.
Smart inventory management and real-time location analytics:
- Goods in the warehouse will have smart tags attached.
- Users will have the assistplus mobile application installed in their smartphones.
- Users can view the zone wise location and stock level details of the goods in the warehouse in real-time.
- Users can also search for any particular item in the warehouse in real-time and locate it by ringing the smart tag from the mobile application.